Meet Your photographer
Hey, I’m Meg!
I’m an engagement, elopement, and wedding photographer located in Northern California (specifically Brentwood, CA). I spend a lot of time exploring NorCal gems like San Francisco, Tahoe, Yosemite, and even more time cuddling with my boyfriend Zeke (pictured above) and our sassy toy poodle named Teddy. When I’m not shooting or snuggling, I am probably hiking, singing along to Tiny Desk Concerts, or sleeping in.
I am an INFJ who really loves spending time with others, but also really loves spending time at home. I get inspired by being outside and away from all the crowds. My favorite places are national parks - Banff, Zion, Yosemite, Mt. Rainer are top of my lists - and hiking is probably the only form of exercise I actually enjoy - or at least I enjoy getting to the views. I have watched The Office and Parks & Rec more times than I’d like to admit, and am oddly obsessed with comedic true crime podcasts. I thrive on making lists and planning out timelines, but also am totally aware that not everything always goes according to plan - especially on wedding days!
My main goal every time I head to a session or wedding is to create a low stress, enjoyable experience where even the most awkward photo takers can have fun. I like to play games, run around, dance, make a fool of myself, and do everything I can to help foster authentic, natural interaction in front of the camera. I love candid, fun, happy photos, and I also love epic posed landscape shots, so a lot of times, I follow your lead. If you’re the silliest, goofiest, most high energy couple - then I want the photos to capture that. If you’re more quiet, thoughtful, and grounded, then we’ll focus in on that. Let’s capture what’s true to you, and have fun doing it.
If you want to talk to me about photo sessions, dogs, national parks, your favorite songs, your hopes and dreams, whatever, head to my contact page & say hello!
Previously Published/Featured by:
Some of My favs!
1. Food - Pizza & Shrimp Tacos
2. TV Show - The Office/Parks & Rec
3. Podcast - Currently My Favorite Murder & The Bearded Tog
4. Musical (Yes, I’m a theatre nerd) - Les Miserables (Miss Saigon, Next To Normal, Hamilton are amazing too)
5. Animal - Specifically my dogs, Teddy & Jack. More generally, any dogs anywhere.
6. National Park - Yosemite, Mt. Ranier, Zion, Banff
7. Bands - The Lumineers, Portugal. The Man, Florence & the Machine, Tallest Man on Earth
8. Guilty Pleasure Bands - Ariana Grande & Demi Lovato
9. Coffee Shop Order - Iced Chai
10. Date Night - In ‘N Out & a Movie